Front End Alignment
South Denver Automotive, Denver Colorado 80222
Make sure your car, truck or SUV drives straight and true with a front-end alignment from South Denver Automotive. Not only will you enjoy a smoother ride, but you'll prevent a bad alignment from producing issues with your brakes, suspension, steering, tires and more.
According to the Denver Public Works Department, the city fills 60,000 to 100,000 potholes every year. Yet, it seems like five appear for each one that's filled, giving you tons of opportunity to have one throw your alignment out of whack. So, keep an eye out for symptoms that it's time to bring your vehicle to South Denver Automotive for a front-end alignment:
- Uneven or excessive wear on the inner or outer tire edges
- A noticeable shimmy or vibration at speeds of 50-70 mph
- Your steering wheel starts pulling to one side while driving
- A crooked steering wheel when you're going straight ahead
- Slight drift to the left or right without hands on the wheel
At South Denver Automotive, an ASE certified technician will take a comprehensive look your alignment, as well as other systems and parts that might be affected. Our front-end alignment service includes:
- Computerized Wheel Balance
- Computerized Wheel Alignment
- Tire Rotation & Inspection
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Repair
- Steering & Suspension Systems Inspection
- Post-Alignment Road Test
- Before & After Printout of Positioning
If a bad alignment has led to tire issues, we can also provide you with a fresh set of tires, including a 4-wheel mounting and balancing.
Schedule Your Visit Today
Whether you've hit a few potholes or perhaps taken a turn too hard and bounced off a curb, bringing your car, truck or SUV to South Denver Automotive is the quick and easy way to get your vehicle back into proper alignment. Shimmy in today and let our experts set your car straight!
Make an Appointment